Rules and policies keep everyone safe. Read through our policies below so that you know what to expect when you arrive.
AXE MKE General Policies
- All guests must be at least 16 years old, and customers ages 16-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must adhere to all rules, policies, and Axe Master instructions. We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe throwers must wear closed toe shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not allowed.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. No outside hatchets or knives may be brought into the facility.
- No outside beverages may be brought on the premises at any time.
- No food carry-ins are allowed during public axe throwing.