YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.
WE HAVE ANSWERS.
What am I signing up for?
This is a team entry for 2 people for an axe throwing league.
What should I Wear?
Flannel, obviously. Costumes encouraged. But most importantly, CLOSED TOE SHOES. No flip flops or sandals. No exceptions.
How Does it WOrk?
Will I have to sign a waiver?
Yep, you sure will. In general, you are participating at your own risk. Be safe and follow our instructions, and you'll have a blast. Our waiver is posted below.
- By signing up a team for the upcoming league cycle, you acknowledge that your credit card will be charged for the full team entry fee plus sales tax.
- Team registrations may be cancelled for a full refund up to ONE WEEK prior to the first League Monday start time. Within one week of the first League Monday, all team entry fees and sales tax payments are nonrefundable.
- Entry fees cancelled less than one week prior to the first League Monday may be transferred forward for partial or full payment (depending on subsequent cycle entry fees) for a team entry in a future AXE MKE League cycle.
- Once League play has started, all sales are final and no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.
GENERAL FACILITY POLICIES FOR LEAGUES
- All league members must be at least 21 years old.
- All league members must adhere to all rules, policies, and Axe Master/League Commissioner instructions. We reserve the right to refuse service and revoke axe throwing privileges to anyone at any time, with no refunds.
- All axe throwers must wear closed toe shoes. Sandals and flip flops are not allowed.
- All guests must fill out and sign their own Liability Waiver prior to participating. League members will only have to complete this process one time for the duration of league play.
- We supply and maintain the throwing hatchets. No outside hatchets or knives may be brought into the facility.
- No outside beverages may be brought on the premises at any time.
- No food carry-ins are allowed during public axe throwing.